Monday, November 8, 2010

Faith Science - Bold as a Lion

Bold as a Lion

Isaiah 61:1-3(KJV) - The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

It's 2:30 AM EST and I'm up writing this blog right now. I had an interesting dream last night that has left an indelible mark on my mind and heart. Let me share with you the salient points;

"I kept this lion as a pet for some time. It was extremely disciplined and fit nicely into my daily routine. One day, I put it on a leash and took it out into the streets for a walk. I didn't reach too far from the house before I started drawing some serious attention. Dogs were barking, people were staring and commotion was building. Suddenly, I released it, turned around and returned home. I could hear the mayhem in the background but I didn't care. The time had come."

I awoke and The Lord spoke to me. 

Proverbs 28:1(NIV) - The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Acts 4:13(NKJV) - Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

Acts 4:31(NIV) - After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.


The lion represents the anointing on my life. I've kept it "domesticated" for some time. I've attracted limited attention because of it as I've displayed it on a limited level. However, it's time for me to stop holding it back. God wants me to let it go free and whatever happens, happens. The Holy Spirit, who is the source of the anointing, is the source of my boldness. I'm not afraid. I'm taking this message to world and The Lord will protect me.


Like Jesus, today I stand in the "temple" and declare, "The Spirit of The Lord is upon me and He's anointed me to teach Faith Science - Where Faith and The Scientific Method Collide. It will set many people free who've been held in mental bondage due to ignorance and intimidation from those with a secular agenda."


Psalm 53:1(NLT) - Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

Atheists are fools and should be treated as such. - Anonymous

2 comments:

We appreciate your constructive comments. Please identify yourself and comment only if you have something productive to contribute.